Sign up to receive my newsletter







Tuesday, September 1, 2009

It's {my} Birthday!!

Well, not my personal birthday :) I have been in 'business' for one whole year now!! In fact, I just had to renew one of my business licenses. This past year has been fun and stressful. I have met many wonderful people, and they have helped me grow in ways I had never before imagined. I have learned many different things over the past year, and I am excited for what I will learn in the future.

I have many of things I am looking forward to as I start on year #2!

I now have a fabulous new website, check it out: Meghan Rickard Photography!! I have tweaked and tweaked this over so many times I can't even remember what it originally looked like :) I'm adding a few extras for individual sessions so we can work together to get the moments captured.




I've also created some new business cards, which are quite lovely :)


I have a new referral program which will allow you get earn free photos for your next session!


I have sent out my beautiful newborn info to local doctors' offices! If you happen to see one, let me know where!





I have also gotten a tool to help you choose the PERFECT photos to put on display in your home.







I have also made my first donation for a local charity, the Tri-Cities Cancer Center. A free session & an 11x14 canvas will go to the highest bidder! I hope to continue my contributions to charities in the future.




So, as I look forward to the year to come, I'll leave you with some images of my life. A glimpse in to my madness ;o)




3 comments:

Utahdoula Tue Sep 01, 08:27:00 AM  

Happy Birthday to your business!

claire smith Thu Sep 03, 07:21:00 AM  

congrats on your 1st year. Looking forward to seeing all your fabulous photography in year 2! Keep up the great work!

Meghan Rickard Thu Sep 03, 04:34:00 PM  

Thank you ladies!! I can't wait to see what the future has in store!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

Services I Offer:

~ Maternity
~ Infant/Newborn
~ Babies/Toddlers
~ Children/Teens
~ Senior Photos
~ Families
~ Engagement/Couples
~ Business
~ Special Occasion
~ Pets
~ Small Weddings


Call or email for more information!

Photographer E-Newsletter







  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP