Sign up to receive my newsletter







Friday, April 17, 2009

My First Cake Smash!

Beware: There are a lot of pictures :)


Little Mr. H! I did his first pictures at 6 months, my very first pictures on my own with my brand new camera, and here he is at one year old! He's such a handsome, and willing young man. I also did there pictures, way back when, here.

And the cake smash! This little man was more interested in 'painting' the frosting and smashing rather than eating :)



Thank you so much Mr. H for letting me get some birthday photos for you!

2 comments:

Kelly Tue Apr 28, 06:42:00 AM  

Now THAT is a cake smash! Love it!

Jami Wed Apr 29, 06:29:00 PM  

hey! I am from the ivillage family photography board... I Love these pics!

Did you have to buy a back drop? and if so where did you get it? I am not sure if I have room for one but I would love to get one!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

Services I Offer:

~ Maternity
~ Infant/Newborn
~ Babies/Toddlers
~ Children/Teens
~ Senior Photos
~ Families
~ Engagement/Couples
~ Business
~ Special Occasion
~ Pets
~ Small Weddings


Call or email for more information!

Photographer E-Newsletter







  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP