Sign up to receive my newsletter







Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Cancer Center Garden Dedication

My Mom is part of the Tri-Cities Leadership Development group, and she asked if I would take pictures for her at their garden dedication to the Tri-Cities Cancer Center. Why not! I had fun snapping away and I got to use one of my lenses that gets very little use, so that was fun!
This is the fabulous architecture at the Cancer Center.
Here is the whole gang.
Unveiling the Garden.
Celebrating with some bubbly. Champagne and strawberries, yum!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

Services I Offer:

~ Maternity
~ Infant/Newborn
~ Babies/Toddlers
~ Children/Teens
~ Senior Photos
~ Families
~ Engagement/Couples
~ Business
~ Special Occasion
~ Pets
~ Small Weddings


Call or email for more information!

Photographer E-Newsletter







  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP