Sign up to receive my newsletter







Friday, February 27, 2009

Heritage's Home Show Display

Last weekend I had the privilege in taking photos for Heritage Professional Landscaping, Inc. at the 2009 Regional Home & Garden Show. I had so much fun! They had two great displays, full of a lot of different things to photograph. I have never been to the Home & Garden Show before, so I had no idea what to expect. Beautiful work I must say so myself. If I ever have a home worthy of their work, I'll definitely hire them!
Some of the beautiful flowers adorning their backyard patio setting.
A beautiful water feature! So peaceful.


A fabulous fireplace feature. I would love to cuddle up to this on a warm summer night and have a glass of wine :)


They lay some beautiful brick work, with the nice lighting.


My favorite part of the display was the waterfall feature.


The steps leading up and over the waterfall feature. I love their colors!
I hope to offer more photos for Heritage in the future!

1 comments:

Traci Sat Feb 28, 04:30:00 PM  

Good Job! :-) I'm anxious to see if any of them make tomorrow's paper!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

Services I Offer:

~ Maternity
~ Infant/Newborn
~ Babies/Toddlers
~ Children/Teens
~ Senior Photos
~ Families
~ Engagement/Couples
~ Business
~ Special Occasion
~ Pets
~ Small Weddings


Call or email for more information!

Photographer E-Newsletter







  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP