Sign up to receive my newsletter







Friday, October 10, 2008

Sharing some learning photos :)

So I now enjoy posting in a new area, learning and sharing tips and trick on photography. iVillage has a Signatures & Photography for Beginners board and I am a frequent visitor. I have learned so much about my new camera already, I love this board and the group of ladies! Here are a few of the photos that I've taken for the 'challenges'.


Macro:


Aperture:
DDOF=Deep depth of fieldSDOF=Shallow depth of field

Bokeh:

1 comments:

momaziggy Sun Oct 12, 02:35:00 PM  

I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! I love that you linked the board and showed expample pics with descriptions! YAY! :O)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

Services I Offer:

~ Maternity
~ Infant/Newborn
~ Babies/Toddlers
~ Children/Teens
~ Senior Photos
~ Families
~ Engagement/Couples
~ Business
~ Special Occasion
~ Pets
~ Small Weddings


Call or email for more information!

Photographer E-Newsletter







  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP