Sign up to receive my newsletter







Wednesday, September 3, 2008

And it has begun...

I'm doing it! I am deciding to start my future as my own boss as a photographer! I am so excited because that is what I love doing! I have taken pictures for about three years at the JC Penney's portrait studio, and pictures of my babies for over two years... It's about time I'm my own boss!





I have bought my first DSLR camera! I think I made a pretty good purchase. It is a Canon Rebel XSi. It is definitely one step up from my Samsung point and shoot camera (which I love).


I have also purchase a light system and background stand and muslins. Before, I was taking whatever background was around my house or out in my yard, then I purchased a black sheet for practice. Now I have a black and a white muslin, hooked up on a stand, with professional lighting.

I have taken some pictures for my sister for her 6th grade pictures, also for my mom and her for some updated family pictures and a few for business photos for my mom. Next step: business license!



 

1 comments:

Traci Mon Sep 08, 05:37:00 PM  

Whoa! Exciting. I had not idea you got a new camera! =) Good luck and have fun with it!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

Services I Offer:

~ Maternity
~ Infant/Newborn
~ Babies/Toddlers
~ Children/Teens
~ Senior Photos
~ Families
~ Engagement/Couples
~ Business
~ Special Occasion
~ Pets
~ Small Weddings


Call or email for more information!

Photographer E-Newsletter







  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP